MORE THAN 69% OF SALES TRANSACTIONS ARE CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS.
(The Federal Reserve Payment Study 2016)
OF COMPANIES WERE TARGETS OF CHECK PAYMENTS FRAUD IN 2015.
(2016 AFP Payments Fraud and control survey)
Accepting cards for payment provides significant working capital benefits to all business. Card payments can provide quicker payment and reduce possible fraud losses associated with check payments. Adding cards as a payment option could lead to potentially higher sales and revenue.
We have teamed up with TSYS®, one of the nation's leading providers of payment processing services, to offer you innovative, money-saving payment processing solutions that will help your business grow and succeed.
- Rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau
- Trusted by more than 200,000 merchants
Whatever your business model — traditional POS retail, mobile, mail/telephone order (MOTO), e-commerce or any combination — we can customize a payment processing program that includes everything you need.
Our services include:
- Secure processing to keep you and your client data protected
- Ability to accept all major credit and debit cards, plus ACH processing and check verification
- Settlement may be available as early as the next business day after transaction/batch submission
- Multiple authorization networks and transaction processing options
- Quick and easy electronic application process
- 24/7/365 U.S.-based merchant support
- Comprehensive 24/7 online reporting
- American Express® Card acceptance at the same rate as other payment cards 1
Savings, Choice and Support
Our innovative product offerings include:
Transaction Express® : A complete online payment processing management system and payment gateway that gives you complete control of your credit and signature debit card payment acceptance, wherever you are. Capabilities include:
- Real-time transaction processing
- Recurring billing with tokenization for both one-time and recurring (automatic and manual) payments
- Direct swipe via USB with no additional software
TransLink : User-friendly Internet-based reporting system helps you manage payment processing from any web-enabled PC. TransLink includes:
- Comprehensive activity reports that provide access to all payment card transactions
- User controls that allow merchants to create reports based on the information they need
- Online response to chargebacks and retrievals
ProcessNow® : It’s the next evolution in payment processing — app-and-hardware solutions that let you accept payments wherever and however your customers want to pay. 2 ProcessNow Mobile lets you take your business directly to your customers with mobile processing solutions for Apple® and Android™ mini-tablets and smartphones. ProcessNow Register replaces your clunky cash register-and-terminal POS system. Features for both solutions include:
- Accept Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express, Discover® and PayPal™ at the point of sale
- Print or email customer receipts
- Enter inventory items quickly and easily
- Manage tips and tax rates
TransFreedom® : Accept credit cards simply and affordably. TransFreedom combines a number of monthly charges into one single low monthly fee that’s less than the cost of the individual fees. It’s serious savings made simple:
- No hidden fees – statements clearly explain all charges
- Merchant’s choice of fee tier based on monthly processing volume
- Cost flexibility allows merchants to grow and still maintain low fees
Data Breach Security Program : This program offers you financial protection in the event of a security breach, saving potentially hundreds of thousands of dollars in fines and related expenses – all for a low monthly fee. The program covers:
- An industry-mandated audit for a suspected breach
- Card replacement costs and related expenses
- Industry assessments and fines
You’ve worked tirelessly to build your business. Why not enjoy state-of-the-art payment processing with the financial institution you trust? Ask your business development representative for more information about our payment-processing program with TransFirst.
EMV® : Chip cards are also known as EMV (short for Europay/MasterCard/Visa). They allow you to process credit and debit cards that use a microchip to store data.
- PROTECT your business from financial liability
- ACCEPT mobile wallets like Apple Pay®
- SECURE data transfer through encryption
- PROCESS non-chip cards, too
- Your equipment may need to be upgraded in order to accept EMV cards.
- Chip cards make duplication of card information much more difficult.
1 Merchants that process less than $1,000,000 in American Express annual charge volume may be program-eligible (certain restrictions and exclusions may apply). 2 Transaction Express account required to use ProcessNow; regular monthly fee applies. All merchants subject to credit approval; some restrictions and exclusions apply. All offerings are subject to change or discontinuance at any time. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners and are not necessarily affiliated with TSYS. Apple and Apple Pay are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. EMV is a registered trademark or trademark of EMVCo LLC in the United States and other countries. TSYS® is a federally-registered U.S. service mark of Total System Services, Inc. TSYS Merchant Solutions is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Walnut Creek, CA and Synovus Bank, Columbus, GA. Synovus Bank, Columbus, GA; and Deutsche Bank, New York, NY; for Visa® and MasterCard® transactions only.